- Bring medium pot of salted water to a boil. Blanch peas until just tender and bright green, about 3 minutes.
- Drain and transfer to a bowl of ice water to cool; drain well.
- In a large salad bowl, combine peas, radishes and chives.
- For Vinaigrette: In a small jar or container with a tight-fitting lid, shake together oil, vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper.
- Toss salad with vinaigrette and serve.
Sugar snap peas are usually eaten so fast that they rarely make it into a recipe. But if you're looking for a creative way to serve up your radishes, save some of those delicious peas for this beautiful salad!
**recipe and photo from food.com
Find Recipes For: