- Preheat your oven to 375.
- Pierce squash several times with sharp knife (to avoid squash explosion). Bake on a cookie sheet for 1 hr 20 min at 375, flipping squash once halfway through.
- Once your squash is cooked, slice off the very end with the stem. Then, halve the squash lengthwise. Scoop out the seeds and gooey bits and throw those away. Scrape the remaining flesh of the squash with a fork to get out all of the wonderful spaghetti noodles. Place noodles in a large bowl and set aside.
- Mince garlic. Cut tomatoes into bite-size pieces. Roughly cut basil and spinach leaves. Place all of these ingredients, along with the olive oil, into the large bowl with the spaghetti squash.
- Mix well, then season with salt & pepper to taste. Then stir in 3/4 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Add this mixture to a pie dish or 1 quart-ish baking dish and spread the top smooth-ish.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup of mozzarella over the top.
- Bake at 375 for 30-40 minutes or until cheese on top is lightly browned.
- Top with additional fresh basil, and serve!
Recipe Source: Pink Troll Kitchen