- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Rub ears of corn with cold butter (easier to coat the raw ears of corn evenly)
- In a small bowl, whisk chili powder into mayonnaise and set aside.
- Grill corn for 6 to 8 minutes, until tender, turning a couple of times to char evenly.
- Transfer corn to a serving platter and coat cobs with remaining butter. Squeeze lime over each cob and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Slather each cob evenly with chili mayonnaise.
- Sprinkle smoked paprika, scallion, cilantro, and cotija over cobs.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe Source: Pinch and Swirl