2 T lime
2 T olive oil
1/4 tsp chipotle powder
- To Prep the collard greens, slice off the stem and remove, with a sharp knife, the thickest part of the large vein.
- Drop in a pot of boiling, generously salted water, for about 45 seconds. Remove and Place in a bowl of ice cold water. Blot dry. They are ready to fill.
- Roast sweet potato or yam in a 425F oven until tender and a little crispy, about 25 minutes.
- Season Black beans with chipotle powder and a little cinnamon for a nice burst of flavor and heat.
- Begin placing your ingredients at the bottom end of the collard green.
- Avocado and cilantro top it off.
- Roll up like a burrito.
* If you try out this recipe, be sure to look at the original recipe for great instructional photos!