- Your favorite root veggies (carrots, beets, parsnips, sweet potato, black radish, radish)
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees
- Wash your favorite root vegetables (no need to peel them, just give them a good wash)
- Cut off the stem ends from the carrots and parsnips, and cut veggies so they are similar size
- Line a baking sheet or shallow pan with aluminum foil and layer the chopped vegetables on top. Sprinkle them with salt, pepper, and just enough olive oil to coat. Rub the vegetables with your fingers to thoroughly coat them with the oil. This will prevent them from sticking.
- Cook the vegetables, flipping and stirring occasionally, for 35 minutes, or until they are tender enough to pierce with a fork.
Recipe Source: Whole Foods Market